In studio newborn photography with a dog
Before we start talking about newborn photography and a dog, lets read these sentences.
- You love them as if they actually were family.
- You give them your last name…and most likely a middle name, too.
- Your dog is included in everything.
- You consider your dog when you’re out shopping.
- No one can ever say anything bad about your dog. Because your life wouldn’t be the same without them.
- Because they are here to stay…furever.
These are just some samples of why your dog is a part of your family. For sure when you have a newborn baby in your family, you want to capture a lovely candid shot of them together. Here in Jana photography, we have a great experience to work with dogs and newborns together. But to have a better result we need to be prepared. Us as a newborn photographer and you as a parent (especially new parents)!
So far we had a great experience with some big, medium and small size breeds like the English bulldog, Pomeranian, Poodle, Husky, Chow Chow, Chihuahua, Golden Retriever, French Bulldog, Yorkshire Terrier, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Dobermann, German Shepherd and …